I was going through my email when I noticed that I have received this interesting email forward. It's not only funny, but has a bit of truth in it. Hope you people like it.
Some Interesting Facts About Women
- Women especially love a bargain. The question of 'need' is irrelevant, so don't bother pointing it out. Anything on sale is fair game.
- Women never have anything to wear. Don't question the racks of clothes in the closet; you 'just don't understand'.
- Women need to cry. And they won't do it alone unless they know you can hear them.
- Women will always ask questions that have no right answer, in an effort to trap you into feeling guilty.
- Women love to talk. Silence intimidates them and they feel a need to fill it, even if they have nothing to say.
- Women need to feel like there are people worse off than they are. That's why soap operas and Oprah Winfrey-type shows are so successful.
- Women hate bugs. Even the strong-willed ones need a man around when there's a spider or a wasp involved.
- Women can't keep secrets. They eat away at them from the inside. And they don't view it as being untrustworthy, providing they only tell two or three people.
- Women always go to public restrooms in groups. It gives them a chance to gossip.
- Women can't refuse to answer a ringing phone, no matter what she's doing. It might be the lottery calling.
- Women never understand why men love toys. Men understand that they wouldn't need toys if women had an 'on/off' switch.
- Women keep three different shampoos and two different conditioners in the shower. After a woman showers, the bathroom will smell like a tropical rain forest.